Sunday, July 16, 2017

Dukinfield update

The bogus charity scammer recently operating in Dukinfield did cause many people to contact me sadly many had handed money over to her several have mad an official complaint to the police and they are now dealing with it interviews have taken place , I will be giving a statement and providing my CCTV footage for them .

Thank you for all who have contacted me with so much accurate information and for those who have asked for further information on CCTV schemes and neighbourhood watch schemes .

I am now looking to get some information published about how we can all check out people who do genuinely work for charities officially, causes we would all like to support but like me become very suspicious when we have people like this women scamming people she will have caused them so much damage.

We need to work with genuine charities to sort this out and we will . 

No comments: